Troy Martial Arts Builds Minds and Bodies
Learn practical self-defense skills, train your body, focus your mind, and have a great time with our adult and Intermediate program. Tae kwon do teaches important life skills and is a great way to get physically fit and stay in shape. We offer classes to individuals of all experience and fitness levels! Our professional trainers will work with you to achieve any goal you want to conquer.
Our Tae kwon do program is the perfect martial arts program for all ages. This program can be adjusted to fit the needs of individuals with any martial arts goal! Whether you are interested in taking your skills to the next level or have a physical fitness goal you want to accomplish, our professional instructors will help.
We offer a versatile program and flexible schedule that is great for all families. Familiys are encourged to train together at Troy Martial Arts. We want our students to not only be successful in our classes, but also carry that success into the rest of their lives!
Traits That Troy Martial Arts Develops in a Students
- Fast weight loss
- Increased strength, endurance, flexibility, and muscle tone
- Incredible reflexes and coordination
- Knowledge of important self defense skills
- Depleted stress levels
What sets Troy Martial Arts apart from other schools?
We teach effective self-defense alongside of a well-rounded versatile form of Tae kwon do Also known as Korean Karate. Our goal is to provide realistic training to all our students using the best methods and practices in the world.
- We have multiple instructors with over 75 years of combined experience
- Our instructors have trained thousands of students to include the US Army
- We have fully padded Zebra mats for the safety of the students
- We have the only Predator self-defense suit within 200 miles to allow for more realistic training
- We used tried and true methods of instruction developed over 25 years of child instruction
- Our curriculum is set to adjust for all skill sets in students from 13-93 and challenge them at their level rather than the students around them
How often can a student attend class?
We offer classes for students 13 and above, 3 days a week on Monday through Thursday and Saturdays. Its recommended that students show up for at least 2 of these classes.
- Mondays 6:15-7:45PM
- Tuesdays 6:15-7:45PM
- Wednesday 6:15-7:45PM
- Thursdays 6:15-7:45PM
- Saturdays (Open mat) 11 – 12:00 AM
Regular monthly tuition is $80 dollars per month
NO contracts or long term commitments! You can cancel at any time with no fee!
Contact us at the information bellow to get enrolled today!